O’Keeffe’s Random Acts of Kindness Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, and additionally any rules or guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
2. To enter this competition, participants must comment on the applicable post explaining what random act of kindness they are doing on National Random Acts of Kindness Day 2020 (17/02/2020). They must also follow the company on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OkeeffesUK/ or Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/okeeffesuk/ respectively.
3. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years and over. Proof of age may be requested.
4. This competition is open to entries from 09:00 GMT on Monday 17th February 2020 until 23:59 GMT on Monday 17th February 2020.
5. Entries submitted outside of the above dates will not be eligible for entry to this competition.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person. Joint submissions and entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late entries or entries deemed to be fraudulent will not be accepted.
7. This competition is not open to any employees of Gorilla Glue Europe Ltd or any affiliate companies, sub-contractors or agents.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access, a Facebook account or an Instagram account is required.
9. There are two prizes for this competition, with one winner being selected on the social media channels Facebook and Instagram. The prize for this competition is one O’Keeffe’s Multipack, consisting of one Working Hands 96g jar, one for Healthy Feet 91g jar and one Lip Repair Cooling Relief 4.2g. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
10. Gorilla Glue Europe Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value, in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received by an independent automated robot.
12. Winners will be directly messaged by Gorilla Glue Europe Ltd requesting their full name and address for postal delivery of prizes. Prize winners will only receive their prize if they provide their contact details upon direct contact with us.
13. Winners who do not respond to our message within 14 days will forfeit their right to a prize. Gorilla reserves the right to terminate the competition in the event of not receiving contact details within 14 days.
14. Prizes will be sent via second class post within 28 days of the competition closing.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, Gorilla Glue Europe Ltd reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
16. Intellectual Property Rights:
1. By entering a Competition or submitting a video, image, audio file or any other materials in relation to a Competition or Prize (the “Products”) you:
1. Confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in the Products or Competition entry;
2. Waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Products or Competition entry so that we shall be entitled to use the Products or Competition entry in any and all media at no cost to us; and
3. Warrant to us that the Products or Competition entry:
1. Are personal and related specifically to you;
2. Are owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms;
3. Will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party;
4. Will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening;
5. Do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising);
6. Are not obscene or pornographic;
7. Do not, to the best of your knowledge, contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
8. Are free from any encumbrances such that we may use the Products in accordance with and in the manner set out in these Terms.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, all rights relating to the Competition (including the name, title and format of the Competition) will vest exclusively in Gorilla Glue Europe Ltd for our own use (in our absolute discretion).
5. Unless otherwise stated, Competition entries will not be returned to you.
17. This competition is being promoted by Gorilla Glue Europe Ltd, PO Box 663, Chorley, PR6 6PU, UK.